domingo, 10 de enero de 2016

My trip to STRASBOURG ( France )

Strasbourg is a city in France in the province of Alsace.










I went there last summer for a month and 2 years ago at Christmas.
Strasbourg is a very beautiful city that has a lot of monuments and important places for example the Parlament.
I´m going to show you different photos of my trip.


In the background of this photo you can see a church whose name is Saint Paul.



This is ¨ Le Petite France¨ that is a quarter of Strasbourg.
When we went to Strasbourg we also went to one of the most popular theme parks of Europe whose name is ¨Europa Park¨ that is in Germany , ubicated between Freiburg and Strasbourg.


Other things that you can see in Strasbourg is their amazing cathedral. Its height is 144 m, its awesome.


I also visited the European Parlament that is a very important place for Strasbourg because all politicians of the European Union go there.



I can´t tell you anything about their food because I don´t taste anything. I only eat the food of my country.
In general Strasbourg is a great city but in my opinion a little bored because all shops closed at 7 o´clock and people go to their homes at this time.
You can´t go by walk to places because it´s a very big city and you must take the tram.
If you´d like to visit this city I  recommend you at Chistmas because it´s very very beautiful. All Strasbourg is decorated with things of Christmas.
 I recommend this city because I like it , and you can practise the French and meet other people.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario