miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

EREVAN ( ARMENIA )

My trip to EREVAN ( Armenia)

The last time that I went to Armenia was in 2013.
Armenia is a country in South Caucasus and landlocked sea. It borders Turkey to the west, Georgia to the north, Azerbaijan to the east and south by Iran and Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic of Azerbaijan.






















Armenia was a Soviet republic, a unitary state , multiparty and a democratization process that has its roots in one of the oldest  civilizations in the world.
 Erevan is the capital of Armenia as well as the largest city of this  country.

 I went to Erevan every time that I go to Armenia because I love this city.
Actually I ´m from a little village whose name is Arax, in the province of Armavir.
The last time that I went to Erevan I visited the History Museum of Armenia,that is a museum in Armenia with department of Archaelogy, Numismatics, Ethnography, Modern History and Restoration. It has a national collection of 400,000 objects and was founded in 1920.


I also went to the Lovers´ Park that is a public  park in the centre of the city that has a beautiful views.


My favourite place of Erevan is the cathedral Surb Grigor Lusavorich Yekeghetsi Mayr, also known as Cathedral of Saint Gregory the Illusiminator, is the main temple of the Armenian Apostolic Church. 

One of the famous places is Erevan´s Opera. You can see different concerts ,performances and Ballet dances. 


Other important monument is Tzitzernakaberd that is a monument dedicated to all the victims of the Armenian genocide in 1915.  When I came here I always bring flowers to the victims. 


Armenia doesn´t have sea but it has a lake where all people go there to swim. This lake called Sevan.
Now I´ll show you some pics of me when I went there.



My favourite thing of Armenia is obviously the food, you can´t leave Armenia without taste their delicious food.
One of my favourites typical food are called ¨Tolma¨ and ¨Khinkali¨.
Tolma is made with grape leaf stuffed with rice with onions, mince meat and different spices.


Khinkali is pasta stuffed with meat,


This are little things about my country. Hope you like it :) 
Now I´m going to show you a video about my country Armenia.



I´m sure that if you went there, you´d enjoy a lot! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario