domingo, 10 de enero de 2016

My trip to DUBLIN

Five years ago I went to Dublin with my classmates. We were there five days, in my opinion very little time.
When we arrived, people with whom we stayed in their house were waiting.
I was with a classmate at home of a women and her daughter.
The first day we went to a class in an academy of English, but my friend and me don`t know nothing of there and we lost.  Then my teacher call us and we tell what we see where we were and she went to search.
In the following days we were doing excursions after school.
If I remember correctly, in the picture bellow we were in Trinity College.


We went to many museums, for example :


We went to a factory Guinness, we prove that beer and I don’t like it. We were watching the entire factory.  It`s incredible. The roof has lovely views.


Other excursions were:
In this pub we had a beer, and I think that the beer was very expensive.





The worst of the city was the weather. We went there for five days and all days rained.
The food was fantastic, I like very much the breakfast, the woman preparing us the breakfast, we had chocolate milk, toast whit nutella and cereals. Then she was preparing lunch and we always dinner  fast food for example in McDonalds.
The most surprising thing was that we were going to sleep at time. At 9 o´clock we had to be in house at 9 o´clock. 
The last day, the teacher left us free time and my friends and I went shopping , we also took a tour by bus around Dublin.
By last ,we prepare our bags and we take the bus and then we went to airport.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario